June Art Shows!
June 7th - A Saturday -THE THRESHING BEE in Durham!! Located on the Midway at the Patrick Ranch, get ready for some:
* Old fashioned fun, pony rides, petting zoo, kid tractors and horseshoe games and sack races.
* Bread Baking with freshly harvested milled wheat. It doesn't get any fresher. You watched it harvested!
* Artisan Faire with over 100 of the best local craftsmen showing their wares. (Including new works by ME!)
* Eat at the Food Court with Feminos of Blue Gum fame cooking. Serving 11am to 3pm.
* Live old time music all day long.
* Tour the old Glenwood Mansion
* Farmers Market. Select Vendors from Chico's popular Saturday morning Farmers Market.
* Baking Contest
* Open from 9-4pm
Parking and Entry to the Ranch is only $5 per person with 12 and under Free!
June 14th - Saturday - A solo exhibition at Vino 100 in Chico. Located at 704 Mangrove Ave.
Wine tasting is only $5, but you don't have to taste to check out my new work.
Reception starts at 4:30 and ends around 7pm.